Protecting your data is our top priority
- Information Collection: We may collect personal information, such as name, address, phone number, email address, social security number, and financial information, from our clients in order to provide requested services. We may also collect non-personal information, such as website usage data.
- Use of Information: We use personal information to provide requested services, communicate with our clients, and comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We may also use personal information for marketing purposes, but clients may opt-out of receiving such communications.
- Information Sharing: We do not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide requested services or comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We may share non-personal information with third parties for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
- Data Security: We implement technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- Access and Correction: Clients may access, correct, or delete their personal information by contacting us in writing.
- Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
- OMARFINANCIAL.COM is operated by Omar Financial Service LLC . (referred to as "I", "Me", "Our", "Us" or "We"). As a customer of this service you're a "User", "Visitor" or "You" according to this agreement. The Website or any services offered by us will be referred to as "Website" or "Service". External services or integrations like will be referred to as Applications "External Provider" or "External Service".
Data we collect
- Following standard procedures of using log files, these files automatically log visits when you visit the Website, it may include information about your web browser, it may log some of the cookies that are installed on your device, IP address, ISP, time zone and time stamp, referring/exit pages, number of clicks. The purpose of this information is for analyzing trends, administering this website, tracking users' movement on this website, and gathering demographic information, and it's not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. Additionally, as you browse the Website, we may collect information about subpages you view.
- We may also collect personal information about you such as your name, organization/company name, address, email address or other personal data if you provide it to us during registration, purchasing, contacting us or in other ways. We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a desired service to you (for example if you make an order through the Website). We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we're collecting it and how it will be used.
Sharing your Personal Information
Cookies and Beacons
- OMARFINANCIAL.COM uses "Cookies", which are small data files placed on your device only if your browser's settings allow it and may include information like unique ID, previously visited subpages on this Website and/or other information. Types of Cookies we may use: Session Cookies, Security Cookies or Preference Cookies. You can disable or erase cookies in your browser settings.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- If you are a European resident, we are Data Controller of your data and you have the right to know how your personal information is processed, what we collected about you and to ask that this data to be corrected, updated, or deleted. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. Please contact us if you have any questions about your GDPR rights. For more information or complaints please contact your local data protection authority.
- We retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service or unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Customer passwords which we may store are is stored as a hash and original password cannot be recovered.
- We may communicate with you by email or telephone in response to your inquiries or send you service-related announcements based on Personal Information you provide to us. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications if we received your agreement. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out at anytime of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication. Usually it's an "unsubscribe" link.
Links To Other Websites
This Website does not address any individuals under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Do Not Track
This Website does not alter its data collection and use practices when your browser sends Do Not Track signal